SUSTAINABILITY & CSR
- Sustainability Citizen-Day Event
- Social Contribution Initiatives MHD Artists Scholarship Program
- Cheers with Glenmorangie's Giraffe Highball on Kirin Day 2022 (June 21st)! Glenmorangie continues to support giraffe conservation efforts.
- Moët Hennessy launches the first edition of the world living soils forum: mobilize and take action for the living soils
- Hennessy rolls out Forest Destination forest regeneration program
WE ARE COMMITTED TO LIVING SOILS, LIVING TOGETHER WITH THE AMBITION
TO PASS ON A BETTER WORLD TO FUTURE GENERATIONS.
As a global leader in Luxury Wine & Spirits with many iconic Maisons, we have a special responsibility towards our
stakeholders and the planet as a whole. Our original founders strived to be responsible actors. It is our mission to nurture
this heritage by ensuring that people and nature partner together to get the best from the earth and give back to it. Soils,
as a complex ecosystem, are one of earth's most precious resources and a source of prosperity for Moët Hennessy.
The soils of our terroirs, the know-how of our people and the excellence of our products are closely interwoven. But our
commitment goes far beyond soil and terroir. Because taking care of nature is ultimately about taking care of people,
it is also our role to support communities and bring positive change to society. It's about Living Together as one.
- Moët Hennessy Sustainability Manifesto.pdf
- Japan's Sustainability/CSR.pdf
- Moët Hennessy Sustainability Goals for 2030.pdf
- LVMH Sustainability "Initiative LIFE360".pdf