Elevated by nature, always above
Terrazas de los Andes has established a core wine philosophy based on Argentina's
primary advantage in the world of winemaking: high elevation grape cultivation.
By leveraging the unique Mendoza topography at the foothills of the Andes,
Terrazas de los Andes has captured the essence of Argentine fruit expression and forged a distinct national style.
Area: Mendoza, Argentina Foundation: 1999
- This wine was made of grapes grown in our cool climate vineyards at the altitude of 1,250m in the Andes. Ripe tropical fruit flavors and creamy texture make a good balance with crisp acidity.
TERRAZAS RESERVA TORRONTES
- Terrazas Reserva Torrontes is made with Argentina’s indigenous grape variety Torrontes grown at the altitude of 1,800m in the Andes. Intense tropical fruit notes as passion fruit and litchi combine with balanced aromas of white peach, ripe apricot and white roses. This is a great refreshing white wine to enjoy casually.
TERRAZAS RESERVA MALBEC
- Noble grape variety of Argentina Malbec is characterised by intense floral and fruity notes. Presence of roses, violets and ripe black cherry aromas reveals a toasty and spicy character of black pepper and clove. It's sweet and juicy mouthfeel deliver finesse, delicate tannins and an elegant finish of black fruits.
RESERVA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- This wine embodies enchanting and spicy aromas of vanilla and cacao with intense plum flavor. Aromatic and luxurious red wine with a beautiful structure framed by rich tannins.
- This is everything a fine malbec should be. Smooth, bold, fresh and complex, and also limited due to low yields.
GRAND CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- Intense fruit concentration and aromatics – think sour cherry, pomegranate and herbal notes – strong tannins and spice are balanced by exceptional acidity.