True artisan of winemaking
in harmony with nature
A Napa icon, producing naturally fermented,
unfiltered wines handcrafted from estate-grown fruit from Spring Mountain and Carneros.
Newton Vineyard embraces a pioneering spirit that strives to work harmoniously with nature -
from optimally planted vineyard blocks to a purist winemaking approach -
to gently guide the fruit to its ultimate expression.
Area: Napa Valley, State of California Foundation: 1977
- This is the ultimate Chardonnay from Newton, the pioneer of unfiltered (no filteration) wine. Fruit flavors of ripe white peach and pineapple with honey and nuts present the uniquely rich tastes with many layers specific to an unfiltered wine.
UNFILTERED CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- This unfiltered Cabernet Sauvignon expresses perfect balance and intensity. The palate is concentrated and intense with hints of black current, mulberry and aged tobacco. Firm, savory tannins and mineral notes round out the palate of this powerful, robust wine.
UNFILTERED PINOT NOIR
- Grown in Los Carneros, the reknowned region for thier high quality Pinot Noir, this Unfiltered Pinot Noir is made in traditional Burgundian-style. Elegance, style, restraint and complexity are the defining characteristics, which can only be achieved using time-honored techniques passed down through generations. Ripe black and red cherry, raspberry, mulling spices, dark chocolate, wet earth and espresso aromas lead to a palate redolent of raspberry and blackberry. The firm structure and bright acidity are present in every sip.
- Being Newton's signature wine, Puzzke is created with articstic assamblage of grapes harvested in small parcels and barrl selections. This luxurious fullbodied wine has rich aroma of oak mingled with dark fruit, chocolate and plum supported by fine tannins. Dark fruit flavors linger on the long finish.
- Single Vineyard Spring Mountain is a medium-bodied wine with a profound expression. The wines are typically deeply complex with aromatic high notes complementing the richly textured and layered palate. Wild and complex with aromatic dried herbs, wet slate, mulberry, violets, boysenberry and asphalt.
- Single Vineyard Yountville represents classical Napa Cabernet with rich, bold and round flavors, dark chocolate and a silky rich structure that fills the mouth. The palate is soft, rich and round with dark chocolate, satsuma plums and crème de cassis providing a plump and fleshy middle balanced by a creamy, savory and fine velvety structure with great persistence with layers of flavor and texture.
- Single Vineyard Mount Veeder soil is of sedimentary origin and very well-drained capturing the minerality and vibrancy of Cabernet Sauvignon most accurately for wines characterized by a most intense black currant fruit and firm sinewy graphite structures. Deep, dark and cool. Long, fine, elegant and intense.